CinemaSafe: Your Safety Is Our Focus
Updated September 1, 2022
In accordance with CDC guidelines, Rialto Cinemas strongly recommends up-to-date vaccinations for all patrons. Masks are strongly recommended, though not required in all lobby and auditorium areas.
We will continue to monitor the situation and reassess our policies. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Rialto Cinemas® is committed to meeting or exceeding all CDC, state and local regulations, as well as CinemaSafe expert-backed suggestions. When you see the CinemaSafe badge you can rest assured Rialto Cinemas® is doing everything possible to make your return to the movies safe & healthy!
Learn about all the CinemaSafe recommendations at CinemaSafe.org.
• Updated Mask Policy Masks are strongly recommended, though not required in all lobby and auditorium areas.
• Frequent Hand-washing Employees trained on hand-hygiene practices, and are required to wash hands frequently at easily-accessible hand-washing facilities.
• Air Filtration All HVAC systems in working order with increased ventilation.
• Hand Sanitizer Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (EPA approved ethanol or isopropyl) liberally placed in easily accessible public areas and patrons will be encouraged by staff and appropriately placed signage to practice hand hygiene.
• Enhanced Cleaning Auditoriums carefully disinfected between movie screenings. High-touch surfaces wiped down periodically with EPA-registered disinfectant.
• Mobile Ticketing Tickets sales available website and app on desktop or mobile.
• Not Feeling Well? Stay home. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please stay home and we welcome you to join us again in the future.