CinemaSafe: Your Safety Is Our Focus
Rialto Cinemas® is committed to meeting or exceeding all CDC, state and local regulations, as well as CinemaSafe expert-backed suggestions when we reopen. When you see the CinemaSafe badge you can rest assured Rialto Cinemas® is doing everything possible to make your return to the movies safe & healthy!
Learn about all the CinemaSafe recommendations at CinemaSafe.org.
• Updated Mask Policy Vaccinated Individuals ARE NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask at Rialto Cinemas. Unvaccinated Individuals ARE REQUIRED to wear a mask at Rialto Cinemas unless eating or drinking while seated. All employees regardless of vaccination status are required to wear masks.
• Frequent Hand-washing Employees trained on hand-hygiene practices, and are required to wash hands frequently at easily-accessible hand-washing facilities.
• Air Filtration All HVAC systems in working order with increased ventilation.
• Hand Sanitizer Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (EPA approved ethanol or isopropyl) liberally placed in easily accessible public areas and patrons will be encouraged by staff and appropriately placed signage to practice hand hygiene.
• Enhanced Cleaning Auditoriums carefully disinfected between movie screenings. High-touch surfaces wiped down periodically with EPA-registered disinfectant.
• Mobile Ticketing Tickets sales available online or via phone. Alternatives to paper tickets should be used whenever possible.
• Not Feeling Well? Stay home. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please stay home and we welcome you to join us again in the future.