Effective Date: 24 April 2021
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the Platform. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Information (as defined below in INFORMATION WE COLLECT) and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your only choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
Types of Information we Collect
When you browse this website (“Site”), information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. The server logs stores the details of the pages and content you request when you click on the links in our website. For example, it will store your IP address, referral source and the date and time of page requests.
Information We Request Directly From You
We collect various personal details when you fill in our registration form, either via the website the Site or at the point of booking. These may include First Name, Last Name, Address (City, Street, State and Zip Code), Email Address, Phone Number(s), and Date of Birth.
Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
We may also collect Personal Information about you from third parties (for example, our business partners).
We may combine Personal Information we obtain with other information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected online with information that we have collected offline, for instance during calls between you and our customer services team. We may also combine information that we have collected across other third party sites or from other third parties with information we already have. Finally, we combine information across devices.
Our Reasons for Collecting Personal Information
Rialto Cinemas sells tickets for the live and broadcast events for which you buy tickets. This might be an artist, venue, promoter, organization, producer or sponsor.
How We Use Your Information
• We use your information primarily to provide you with the services and products you request, and related customer services (this includes providing this Site, website administration and security).
• For internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
• To contact and communicate with you about our services and your relationship with us, and to respond to your questions and other communications.
• We also analyze this information to improve our understanding of you and our customer base in general.
• We do this so that we can make better decisions about our services, advertising, products and content, based on a more informed picture of how our customers use our current services, and to provide you with a more customized experience.
• We may use this information to help us to determine which offers, information, discounts and promotions you would most like to receive.
• If you purchase a ticket for an event, we may contact you with service information related to your visit regardless of your marketing preferences. These may include your booking confirmation, updates about the event you are attending, post show survey emails and other useful information about your visit with us.
• By providing us with your First Name, Last Name, Email Address you are ‘opting in’ and consenting for Rialto Cinemas to hold your information and use it for analysis, direct marketing, or customer services purposes.
Sharing Personal Information
• We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you participate, we will request certain personally-identifying information from you, such as your name and email. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. If you choose to participate, we may share the personally-identifying information you provide with third parties, such as the business partners or vendors with whom we have partnered to conduct the contest or survey.
• We may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email for opting out.
• We disclose personally-identifying information if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
• You always have the option not to provide personally-identifying information to the Company. If you choose not to provide such information, you can still visit the Site, but you may be unable to access certain parts of the Service.
• Credit/debit card information is never shared with third parties beyond the payment processor. We do not store your credit card number or security code on our servers, though it may transit through our servers as it passes to the payment processor.
• Rialto Cinemas may contact you by e-mail or post, telephone or SMS with information or offers regarding their goods and services such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. You will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe in every marketing e-mail we send you and you can modify information and preferences given to us when creating a password protected account on our ticketing system. If you opt in and sign up to hear from Rialto Cinemas, we will continue to communicate with you unless you unsubscribe.
Information Sharing and Transfer
Rialto Cinemas uses data feeds between third party service providers with whom we have in place a written agreement protecting your information. We will store the data you provide to us through the Site on each of these systems. We will not share this data with any third parties without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
With our affiliates as necessary to provide services to you.
• If we use a third party supplier to carry out specific business operations (e.g. a mailing house, a courier, or a market research company) but only if we have in place a written agreement protecting your information.
• If we consider it necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rialto Cinemas our customers, users of this Site, or others.
• If the data is only being shared in an anonymous and aggregate form.
• If Rialto Cinemas or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your information may be one of the transferred assets.
• In the instance that Rialto Cinemas are acting as a Ticketing Agent on behalf of a third party, in which case your data may be passed on to the third party for analysis purposes.
From time to time we may enter into agreements with other companies (collectively, our “business partners”) to facilitate our transactions with you, or to offer you additional products or services, including but not limited to co-branded products and services. We may share your personally identifiable information with our business partners as part of our agreements with them and to facilitate your transactions on this Site. We may also share your personally identifiable information with our business partners to enhance your use of the Site.
Legal and Administrative Disclosure
Any personally identifiable information you submit to us is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders. We otherwise reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we, in good faith, determine that such disclosure will help us comply with the law, protect the security or safety of our property, including but not limited to the Site, or the property of a third party, or is otherwise legally permissible and will help us in the administration of the Site. In addition, your personal information may be transferred to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of Rialto Cinemas.
Children Under the Age of 13
Personal information collected about children under age 13 is protected by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or collect any personal information on this Site from children under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13 years old, please do not submit or share with us any personal information on this Site. In addition, please tell your parents you are using the Site and have your parents e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete any information we may have collected about you. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Inquiry.”
Other Sites/Third Party Vendors and their Privacy Policies
This Site may contain third party content and links to other websites. Rialto Cinemas is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties, and so you should be careful to read those websites’ privacy policies independently.
Our Security Precautions
To protect your personal identifiable information, Rialto Cinemas use SSL or “Secure Sockets Lawyer”, an industry standard protocol, for completing online transactions. The device on which we store your information has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Full details on these security precautions can be found here. Despite taking these steps, Rialto Cinemas cannot promise that personally identifiable information will never be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and have subscribed with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for our marketing purposes. To exercise your rights, you can contact us email@example.com. Please clearly state that you are making a ‘California Shine the Light’ inquiry and we will respond in 30 days.
This section applies only to Company entities that are subject to the jurisdiction of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). In addition to the rights listed above, pursuant to the CCPA, California residents have certain other rights concerning their personal information. This section describes (1) the categories of personal information, collected and disclosed by the Company, subject to California privacy law, (2) your privacy rights under California privacy law, and (3) how to exercise your rights.
When we use the term “personal information” in this section, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Personal Information we Collect
If you are a California consumer, please be aware that we collect, process, and maintain personal information to fulfill certain business purposes related to our services. We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use personal information collected for additional purposes without providing you notice. Within the past twelve (12) months, we and our service providers have collected, and we may continue to collect, and you may consent to provide, the categories of personal information set forth below. We disclose each of these categories of personal information with our service providers for our business purposes (to enable the service providers to provide their services) and as otherwise described in the “How We Disclose Personal Information” section above.
• Identifiers (for example, name, date of birth, email address, IP address, and online identifiers).
• Categories of personal information as defined by Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80 (for example, name and telephone number).
• Protected classifications under California or federal law (for example, age, citizenship status, national origin or ancestry).
• Commercial information (for example, records of products or services purchased).
• Internet or other electronic network activity information.
Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with the CCPA, California consumers may, under certain conditions, exercise the following privacy rights with respect to their personal information. Please note: you will not be discriminated against in any way by virtue of your exercise of the rights listed below, which means we will not deny goods or services to you, provide a different prices or rates for goods or services to you, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
Notice You have the right to be notified of what categories of personal information will be collected at or before the point of collection and the purposes for which they will be used and shared.
Access You have the right to request the categories of personal information that we collected in the previous twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, and the business purposes for which such personal information is collected and shared. You also have the right to request the categories of personal information which were disclosed for business purposes, and the categories of third parties in the twelve (12) months preceding your request for your personal information.
Data Portability You have the right to receive the personal information you have previously provided to us.
Erasure You can request to have your personal information deleted from our systems and those of our service providers. However, please be aware that we may not fulfill your request for deletion if we (or our service provider(s)) are required to retain your personal information for one or more of the following purposes: (1) to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or complete a contract between us and you; (2) to ensure our website integrity, security, and functionality; (3) to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law (including free speech rights); (4) to otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
To Opt Out We do not sell personal information to third parties.
How to Exercise Your Rights
If you would like to exercise your rights listed above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us 707-829-3456. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by any business when you exercise your CCPA rights.
While we take measures to ensure that those responsible for receiving and responding to your request are informed of your rights and how to help you exercise those rights, when contacting us to exercise your rights, we ask you to please adhere to the following guidelines:
Tell Us Which Right You Are Exercising: Specify which right you want to exercise and the personal information to which your request relates (if not to you). If you are acting on behalf of another consumer, please clearly indicate this fact and your authority to act on such consumer’s behalf.
Help Us Verify Your Identity: If you are emailing or calling us, please provide us enough information to verify your identity. For example, provide us (at a minimum) your full name, address, email, phone number, and date of birth. Please note that if we cannot initially verify your identity, we may request additional information to complete the verification process. Any personal information you disclose to us for purposes of verifying your identity will solely be used for the purpose of verification.
Direct Our Response Delivery: Inform us of the delivery mechanism with which you prefer to receive our response. You may specify, for example, email, mail, or through your account (if you have one with us).
Please note that you don’t need to create an account with us in order to make a request to exercise your rights hereunder.
How We Respond to Your Requests
In all cases, we will respond to your request within 45 days. However, where reasonably necessary, we may extend our response time by an additional 45 days, provided we send you notice of such extension first. We will provide the information to you via your preferred delivery mechanism. If the information is provided to you electronically, we will provide you the information in a portable format and, to the extent technically feasible, in a machine readable, readily useable format that allows you to freely transmit this information without hindrance.
Please note that we will not charge you for making a request, provided that you make no more than two (2) requests per year. If you make three (3) or more requests in any given twelve (12) month period, we may refuse to respond to such requests, if determined by us to be unfounded or excessive (e.g. repetitive in nature), or we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested. If we refuse to act on the request, we will provide you notice and the reason for our refusal to act.
Material Changes Since Effective Date: [none]
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device for accessing the Internet, whenever you visit a website. The cookies we use do not contain any information which would allow us to identify you. The cookies we use are completely safe and secure. They only enable us to monitor how many people are visiting our site and which pages they are visiting, so we can tell how busy the site is and which pages are most popular. When we include links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as Rialto Cinemas is not responsible or liable for their privacy practices.
Google Analytics Cookies: We use the default configuration of Google Analytics for measuring site statistics. For more details, visit this page on Google’s developer site.
Our Contact Details
This website is owned and operated by Rialto Cinemas. For more information contact us at email@example.com
Welcome to Rialto Cinemas, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies maintain this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Rialto Cinemas’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Rialto Cinemas. Rialto Cinemas neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Rialto Cinemas.
2. While Rialto Cinemas uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Rialto Cinemas makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Rialto Cinemas assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Rialto Cinemas nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Rialto Cinemas also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Rialto Cinemas’s policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Rialto Cinemas or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Rialto Cinemas is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Rialto Cinemas. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Rialto Cinemas and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Rialto Cinemas or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Rialto Cinemas will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Rialto Cinemas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Rialto Cinemas and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Rialto Cinemas reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Rialto Cinemas’s defense of such claim.
9. The Sites are controlled and operated by Rialto Cinemas from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. Rialto Cinemas makes no representation that materials in the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or Rialto Cinemas bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Rialto Cinemas. Rialto Cinemas may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on this site without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. The fastest and easiest way to notify us of alleged copyright infringement is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.